8.02.2007

Hola!

Ok. Stop the press. Pay attention. I keep hearing crap from everyone about this, but the time has finally come: I'm now a blogger.

So what is this, really? Is this the 21st-century version of my diary? How profound, how real, how intimate, and how trivial are these posts really supposed to be?

My mind is jell-o. It somehow seems everytime I finally feel like I have a good footing beneath me, I step in some gum. When I stop to look at the gum, I get pooped on by a bird. And when I look up to curse the bird, I get ran over by some old granny on her electric grocery-mobile. That's basically been these past several weeks for me.

But enough about that. Let me know what's up, peeps. Show me love. Serious, bow-chicka-bow-wow love.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, Ryan! Welcome to the blogosphere!

Although you could blog about politics or academia or fruit flies, or whatever, I really like the idea of having access to your diary.

Sorry to hear about the gum/bird/granny thing, though. :(